1/3/09

joe in japan

From the Red Floors Blog:

"...I will be making a report of my wrongdoings ;) ;) ;) I am going to visit the Imperial Palace East Gardens, a beer museum, the Harajuku arts fest (probably a few times), Shibuya, Roppongi (the international district, this place isn't even Tokyo even though it is in Tokyo, all sorts of crazy internationals, 20-30 year olds for the most part, like spring break every night + 400-500 yen drink specials, + sneaking a flask in, I'm so there), as many art museums as I can find in other areas, some chillax parks, an onsen (japanese mineral bath house--so relaxing), a massuese I pray to god soon, and with a budget of 6000 yen a day (w00t, i saved up!) I should be coming home with plenty of money to spare (I only spent 3500 yen today including snacks I haven't eaten yet, a great dinner (some type of fried potato thing? what turned out to be like little mini chicken wing things? what turned out to be tempura chicken, totally thought that was a veggie too, btw did I mention it is really hard to eat vegetarian here because you can't understand a fucking thing that is going on?"

joe in japan

No comments: